Idaho Falls Airport
The airport is served by:
- Skywest/Delta Airlines with frequent daily flights to Salt Lake City, Utah and Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- United Express with daily non-stop flights to Denver, Colorado.
- Allegiant Air with weekly flights to Las Vegas, Nevada, and Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona and summer seasonal flights to Los Angeles and Oakland, California.
- Frontier Airlines with non-stop weekly flights to Denver, Colorado.
Jackson Hole Airport
The Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Skywest Airlines and United Airlines seasonally. These airlines provide direct service to Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Newark, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, and Los Angeles.
Directions from Idaho Falls Airport:
- Exit airport and turn left on Grandview Drive/Hwy. 20 (towards West Yellowstone).
- Proceed on Hwy. 20 for approximately 30 miles.
- After the third Rexburg exit and at the next exit, you will see a brown sign that reads “Targhee Recreation Area, Teton Hwy. 33” on the right.
- Take that exit and stay on Hwy. 33 to Driggs, Id.
Directions from Jackson
Directions from Jackson Hole Airport
- Exit airport. Turn right on Hwy. 89/191.
- Go to the town square in Jackson (square will be on your left).
- Turn right on Broadway towards Wilson, Hwy. 22.
- Turn right on Hwy. 22/Teton Pass-Wilson (“Y” intersection at Phillips 66 station, follow right lane for exit).
- Go through Wilson, WY. and over Teton Pass (Hwy. 22, steep mountain pass, 10% grades, beautiful views).
- Idaho state line is at west base of pass. WY. Hwy. 22 becomes Idaho Hwy. 33.