Getting to Teton Valley is easy; take a flight into Idaho Falls or Jackson Hole airports, and enjoy a beautiful scenic drive from every airport. Jackson Hole Airport offers direct flights from San Francisco, LAX, Boston, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, and Denver. The valley is a short 40 mile drive over Teton Pass. Relax and enjoy the view! Idaho Falls Airport offers direct flights from Oakland, Salt Lake City, and more.
Idaho Falls Airport
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA) is a regional air transportation center serving Eastern Idaho, Southern Montana, and Western Wyoming.
The airport is served by:
- Skywest/Delta Airlines with frequent daily flights to Salt Lake City, Utah and Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- United Express with daily non-stop flights to Denver, Colorado.
- Allegiant Air with weekly flights to Las Vegas, Nevada, and Phoenix/Mesa, Arizona and summer seasonal flights to Los Angeles and Oakland, California.
- Frontier Airlines with non-stop weekly flights to Denver, Colorado.
Jackson Hole Airport
The Jackson Hole Airport is located at the base of the spectacular Teton mountain range. Located entirely within Grand Teton National Park, flying into the Jackson Hole Airport is an awe inspiring start to your trip to Jackson Hole.
The Jackson Hole Airport is serviced by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Skywest Airlines and United Airlines seasonally. These airlines provide direct service to Denver, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Minneapolis, Chicago, Newark, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, and Los Angeles.
The Driggs-reed Memorial Airport and Teton Aviation Center is perfect for small crafts. You’ll also find services, lessons, heated hangers, sales, and more. Best of all there is NO landing fees! For more information visit TetonAviation.com.
Directions from Idaho Falls
Directions from Idaho Falls Airport:
- Exit airport and turn left on Grandview Drive/Hwy. 20 (towards West Yellowstone).
- Proceed on Hwy. 20 for approximately 30 miles.
- After the third Rexburg exit and at the next exit, you will see a brown sign that reads “Targhee Recreation Area, Teton Hwy. 33” on the right.
- Take that exit and stay on Hwy. 33 to Driggs, Id.
Directions from Jackson
Directions from Jackson Hole Airport
- Exit airport. Turn right on Hwy. 89/191.
- Go to the town square in Jackson (square will be on your left).
- Turn right on Broadway towards Wilson, Hwy. 22.
- Turn right on Hwy. 22/Teton Pass-Wilson (“Y” intersection at Phillips 66 station, follow right lane for exit).
- Go through Wilson, WY. and over Teton Pass (Hwy. 22, steep mountain pass, 10% grades, beautiful views).
- Idaho state line is at west base of pass. WY. Hwy. 22 becomes Idaho Hwy. 33.
START also provides commuter service Monday through Friday from Star Valley, Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho to Jackson. The commuter service is a convenient, affordable and safe way for employees who live outside of Jackson to get to work. Learn more about the START Bus.
Grand Targhee Shuttle
Grand Targhee Resort will be running the daily shuttle service all winter season. The daily shuttle service provides an affordable transportation alternative to and from the resort.
Salt Lake City Express
The Salt Lake City Express shuttles are on the road 24/17 traveling over 12,000 miles a day. They run daily shuttles between Salt Lake City and Southeast Idaho. They also travel to Montana, Boise and Logan.