TETON GEOTOURISM CENTER
Begin your journey at the world’s first Geotourism Center located in Driggs, Idaho, your portal for your journey on the Teton Scenic Byway, located within the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. This Byway will take you through a magnificent expanse of rolling hills of farmland with the Teton Mountain Range as your backdrop on your way to Yellowstone National Park or Jackson, Wyoming, and Grand Teton National Park.
The Teton Geotourism Center is the beginning to your adventure – an introductory ‘sample’ to all that awaits you along the Teton Scenic Byway through interactive exhibits and displays showcasing the area’s spectacular resources. And, we are your resource for trip planning as you navigate your way along our paths and roads
TETON REGIONAL ECONOMIC COALITION
It is the mission of the Teton Regional Economic Coalition to support a vibrant economy through business partnerships and tourism in the Teton Valley.
To develop a stable and diverse economy by retaining, strengthening and recruiting businesses in Teton Valley and enhancing the visitor experience.
The goal of the TREC is to build and sustain a better community in which to live and do business.
- The goal of the TREC is to build and sustain a better community in which to live and do business.
- A better understanding and appreciation of all business while recognizing the challenges they face.
- A positive atmosphere in which to promote maximum economic freedom for individuals and businesses, which is consistent with the common good of the community.
- A membership that supports other businesses in the service area.Education and grant opportunities to promote business growth and success.
- A membership more informed on city, county, state, and national legislative affairs, and government action.